[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis Article in Telepolis.de

Mark de Bokx m.debokx at planetmediagroup.nl
Thu Nov 1 05:53:45 PST 2001

I am not very fluent in German but I can give a go if ye like :) But there
must be Germans on the list that can do it too (and better then me) I guess:
any takers?

The title is prophetic though :)

The beginning of the end of the MP3 file format?
Sounds better, makes smaller and is free: Ogg Vorbis

Regards

Mark

--
Mark de Bokx
Internet Service Engineer

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has
existence, the Way has existence, spirit is  nothingness." --Twelfth day of
the fifth month, second year of Shoho (1645) Teruo Magonojo for SHINMEN
MUSASHI