[vorbis] Re: RC2 and bass

Trever L. Adams vichu at digitalme.com
Fri Nov 2 21:33:35 PST 2001

Sorry.  I should have double checked.  Apparently, I have heard two
versions of this song.  The one I have now slightly has that maybe, but
it doesn't show in the lyrics and it is all but invisible.  You get the
same amount in the ogg vorbis file.

My most humble apologies and again, thank you so much for giving me a
rocking alternative (and smaller file sizes) to mp3.  And no, I don't
pirate.  Just like having to not deal with disks when at my computer
most of the time.

Trever

P.S. I am not on the list, cc me if you respond.

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>