[vorbis] Mime types

Mark de Bokx m.debokx at planetmediagroup.nl
Wed Nov 28 00:58:27 PST 2001

Hello,

Does anyone know how to configure the mime type for ogg on Apache (on a
FreeBSD box)? I added application/x-ogg  to the mime.types file in Apache,
but Nutscrape6.2 and Mozilla 0.9.5 just show the file in txt format, IE5x on
the other hand kindly asks me what to do with the file (open it or download
it). I also added the mime-type in Nutscrape62 and Mozilla and added Winamp
as helper app but that doenst seem to change anything. I just want to add
links to oggs on my webpages, now, how hard can that be? ;) Thanks in
advance.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark de Bokx
Internet Service Engineer

"Reality is for people who lack imagination."