[vorbis] [

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at softhome.net
Mon Nov 26 18:53:02 PST 2001

On 26 November 2001 21:11, Monty wrote:
> It was at one point, and I ended up having to approve a third to a
> half of the total posts coming in.  It also screws anyone using mail
> alises (think procmail) to sub to the list.

I use a separate email address for mailing lists but still manage to post
properly.

If people can't handle their mail client then they shouldn't be posting.  All
one has to do is thange the From address (or Identity in some clients).  Just
autoreject all the posts from non-subscribed addresses, sending back an
automatic failure message.

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe at softhome.net