[vorbis] error in "encoder_example.c"

Johan Engdahl laxyngel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 02:33:25 PST 2001

Hi,
Why do I get an error message when i'm running the
"encoder_example.c" which is included in the SDK?
The error occurs then the 44 bits are read and the
vorbis_info struct is initiated (i.e. when the
vorbis_encode_init(&vi,2,44100, -1, 128000, -1) -
funcion is called. I also tried to read the data from
a 16 bits 44,1 KHz stereo PCM - wave file but recived
the same error.

With Best Regards
Johan