[vorbis] egg and spam

Aaron Plattner aaronp at crosswinds.net
Thu May 31 10:18:05 PDT 2001

[aaron at Aaron aaron]$ ogg123 -v http://rehlin.hemmet.chalmers.se/~papa/files/test.ogg
[header stuff snipped]

Bitstream is 1 channel, 44100Hz
Encoded by: Xiphophorus libVorbis I 20010225

Error: libvorbis reported a stream error.
Error: libvorbis reported a stream error.
[This repeats until I Ctrl-C it]

When I use wget to grab the file first, I can play it correctly (a bunch of clicks increasing in frequency).

Aaron Plattner

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 01:18:52PM +0200, Erik Stenborg wrote:

> thank you!
> I subscribed to this list to get help with vorbisrelated questions.
>
> So, since i guess my previous post got drowned in the spamflood, i repeat
> it: Is it only my winamp that crash when trying to play this file?
> http://rehlin.hemmet.chalmers.se/~papa/files/test.ogg
>
> Grateful for any answers
>
> Erik

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>