[vorbis] audio mumbo-jumbo

Nicholas Pappas nick at rightstep.org
Thu May 24 07:55:19 PDT 2001

        Can someone *please* help me out in finding some good starting
placing to learning the basics of what I will need to know for developing
a *very simple* audio player?
        I wanting to use Ogg Vorbis in some thesis work, but am unfamiliar
with the audio domain.  Any help in find references (books, webpages,
people) on development of streaming audio player would be greatly
appreciated as well (I am a programmer but, as mentioned, the audio field
is a totally new domain for me... I'm just trying to find the starting
line)!!

        Many thanks for any help.

        Nick