[vorbis] RE: Presales Question - Customer Service (fwd)

dongoodman deg3 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Mon May 21 18:36:31 PDT 2001

here's the reply from Diamond/SONICblue re: ogg vorbis and rio products.

have fun
dongoodman

    %--------------------------------------------deg3 at ra.msstate.edu|  |bleu|
    |`I invented the term 'object oriented',              pobox 2516|  |----|
    |and I can tell you                         mississippi state ms|  | () |
 /. |I did not have C++ in mind.'                              39762|  | /\ |
    |Alan Kay-------------------------------------------------------%

Hi, I'm a .sig Virus, put me in yours :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Customer Support <customersupport at sonicblue.com>
To: "'deg3 at ra.msstate.edu'" <deg3 at ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:31:02 -0700
Subject: RE: Presales Question - Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

None of the Rio's support the Ogg format and nothing has been announced if
this format will ever be supported.

* Please include all previous messages (in text format) for continuation of
support and also ensure your return e-mail address is correct.
Undeliverable messages are deleted.

SONICblue Customer Service/Technical Support
Support Telephone Number:  541-967-2450
Customer Service Telephone Number: 800-468-5846

Sincerely,
Billie C.