[vorbis] Vorbis Player

Nicholas Pappas nick at rightstep.org
Sun May 20 12:47:20 PDT 2001

        I hope this is the right group to be asking this question... sorry if not.

        I am currently looking at Vorbis for a Master's project and am hoping
some folks can help me out with a few hurdles I will have when I start
development.
        Are there any *very basic* open source players out there?  I am needing
to put together a player that can stream and has a "play" and "stop"
button -- I'll worry about "cool" stuff later.  [:)] While I am a
software developer this is a totally new domain for me so, any pointers
to code locales or general points of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

        Nick