[vorbis] icecast 2.0 semi-permanent test stream-feedback

Daniel Richards kyhwana at world-net.co.nz
Sat May 5 01:57:14 PDT 2001

On 5 May 2001, at 1:02, Jack Moffitt wrote:
[snip]
> The 15kB bug is fixed.  new stream has been running for about 3 hours
> now.  You've got about 40kb of padding if you're connection is slow.  On
> the next restart you'll have 100kB of padding, which will probably
> remain the default for icecast 2.
>
> If the 15kB problems persists, let me know.
Well, now I can't seem to connect :P
(Just now, 9PM NZST)
I get the same from a shell in the US (So it's not just the usual stupid
NZ connectivity)
I'll keep trying and see what if I can get anything.

Daniel Richards - http://leopard.osoal.org.nz/~kyhwana/
PGP Pub key:
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DanielRPubKey.asc
Fingerprint: 416D 4027 D635 AF51 F2BF  60DF 4D94 F7A0 9893 2848