[vorbis] icecast 2.0 semi-permanent test stream-feedback

Daniel Richards kyhwana at world-net.co.nz
Sat May 5 00:56:52 PDT 2001

In regard to trying both Freeamp and Sonique to try to listen to the
stream, neither seem to work :(
Freeamp 2.1(non beta) just seems to try playing it, and then just
stops and freezes up.
Sonique 1.9 just freezes after adding the stream to the playlist (and
hitting Open URL) it just sits there and does nothing.

So, either both players are buggy, or it's something with the stream.
When I download the stream in Opera, I get about 15KB and then it
stops, any news on this?

Daniel Richards - http://leopard.osoal.org.nz/~kyhwana/
PGP Pub key:
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DanielRPubKey.asc
Fingerprint: 416D 4027 D635 AF51 F2BF  60DF 4D94 F7A0 9893 2848