[vorbis] Vorbis libs for windows - my experience

fungus spam at egg.chips.and.spam.com
Thu Mar 29 02:43:01 PST 2001

I'm just trying to get the Windows vorbis libs working and I
had problems because you only supply single-threaded versions.
Windows users really need two versions of the libs.

My Visual C++ 6.0 failed to load the project file because
it's from an older version of visual studio (nothing new
there!) I managed to compile it eventually by creating a
new project and adding C files to it until the linker
stopped complaining. It all seems to work now although
I get 106 warnings when I compile it. It was really easy
to get it working, and I can now play/edit vorbis files
in my program.

--
<\___/>
/ O O \