[vorbis] Cool Edit file filter

James Chapman james at player2001.com
Wed Mar 28 02:15:27 PST 2001

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let any Cool Edit users out there know that I've written a
file filter which supports decoding/encoding of Vorbis files. I've tried it
out on Cool Edit 2000, so I don't know if it works OK with other versions of
the product.

If anyone wants to try it out, you can download it from my site (
http://www.player2001.com ).

I'm not sure about licenses, copyright, etc, but hopefully it's alright
as-is. If not, then
I'm sure someone will enlighten me!

Thanks,
Jim