[vorbis] sound quality / size

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Tue Mar 20 03:18:11 PST 2001

Hi:

The warning is there because the vorbis encoder hasn't been tuned to deal
with things like preecho etc at lower sampling rates.  I have noticed a bit
of this at 11khz.  Frankly, I think that 22khz mono sounds great at the
lowest encoder mode.  Since you seem prepared to live with 22khz mono then
you should find this mode more than satisfying (IMHO).

Geoff.