[vorbis] Re: Followup to compiling Ogg on NetBSD-1.5/i386

Rakhesh Sasidharan rakhesh at cse.iitd.ernet.in
Wed Mar 14 05:44:04 PST 2001

> I think I fixed this by using DL_LAZY instead of RTLD_NOW. This is in
> libao-0.6.0-modified/src/audio_out.c.
>
> Then if the libossaudio was missing, you'd get an error like:
> "/usr/local/lib/ao/liboss.so: Undefined PLT symbol "_oss_ioctl" (reloc
> type = 7, symnum = 13)"

I did what you said, but things still do not work.  libossaudio is not
missing, as I did not get any error like you said.

I have attached the config.log of libao -- I didn't know what else I could
do/send.

Hope that helps.
Regards.
__
Rakhesh Sasidharan	rakhesh at cse.iitd.ac.in

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>TEXT/PLAIN attachment: libao_config.log
</UL>