[vorbis] Experimental info editor for winamp

ndrw mchl grnbrg amg at bewley.net
Wed Mar 7 06:33:27 PST 2001

Jernej Simonèiè <jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si> wrote:
: ----- Izvorno sporoèilo -----
: Od: ndrw mchl grnbrg <amg at bewley.net>
: Za: <vorbis at xiph.org>
: Poslano: 6. marec 2001 21:45
: Zadeva: Re: [vorbis] Experimental info editor for winamp
:
:
: | Matthew James Brown <mbrown at hotteam.org> wrote:
: | : > > * Could just put the details in a regular grey
: | : > >   background rather than a white listview?
: | : >
: | : > I disagree strongly. The listview is appropriate, since you can
: reorder
: | : the
: | : > list and the set of fields provided will vary between files. There are
: | : > numerous examples of this kind of UI in Windows itself, all of which
: use a
: | : > list view or tree view.
: | :
: | : I was only thinking about changing the color.  I guess I need to take a
: poll
: | : or something.  Personally I like white but you know how everything is
: | : relative.
: |
: | How hard would it be to use Windows defaults for color scheme?
:
: Yuck, that theme's ugly! And, while we're at windows default: which default
: (9x or 2000, they're different)?

I guess I worded that wrong. I meant to say, have it use the current
Windows user settings for color scheme, such that it looks the same as
(most) other apps.

--
 .andrew.michael.greenburg...............amg at bewley.net.