[vorbis] annyone interested in "ogg streaming" maillinglist

Zeljko Blace zblace at alu.hr
Sun Mar 4 07:21:55 PST 2001

WHY?
because most of the Desktop users are intersted in ogg  as replacment for
.mp3 and not as astreaming alternative to Real (which I think is very
important)!
because most of the discusion here is concetrated on
licencing/implementation and I would hate to add more to it
(for example I hate discussions over winamp topics ... since I don't
think it is very important to the ogg as format/solution)!

WHAT TOPICS?
/practical ideas with implementation
/solutions or replacment to existing stuff
/personal exyperiances
/software development for streaming ...
/networking existing users ... and so on.

Is this OK ?
Anyone interested ???
I will be registering ogg-streaming at yahoogroups.com

NOW!