[vorbis] "live" stream online

Smoerk Dundei smoerk at gmx.de
Fri Mar 16 07:25:49 PST 2001

>   Smoerk, I'm going to try doing what you did, but tell me if I'm
> missing anything in the plan:
>
>     1) Rip my files to WAV
>     2) Convert WAVs to 11025 Hz sample rate
>     3) Encode with oggenc at -b 112

I use 11025 Hz, stereo, -b 1, but only because I was not able to produce a
mono signal with my tcl script. audio source is line-in (music from cd
player).

I would recomend 22050 Hz, mono. you should get something around 32kbps.

moerk

p.s.: the stream was offline for some minutes, but it's online again.