[vorbis] Vorbis stream up now

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Mar 13 13:51:26 PST 2001

Hello, Kenneth:

  The bandwidth is probably a large part of the streaming problem. The
Ogg files were encoded at oggenc's default settings for converting
stereo WAV files (16-bit, 44.1 kHz sr), so they're fairly thick, and my
uplink is a DSL connection at 128 kbps.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net