[vorbis] Vorbis stream up now

Kenneth Arnold ken at arnoldnet.net
Tue Mar 13 12:37:48 PST 2001

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 02:08:28PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   My DSL went out of sync and re-sync'd with a new IP addy. The stream
> is up again, with two songs added (yes, I'm singing) :
>
> 	http://64.108.112.110:8000/shouter.ogg

I tried just fetching this file with curl, and it closed the
connection after only a few seconds. Abnormal input termination could
be causing the ogg123 faults others are seeing.

Why is it just stopping? Is it dropping me because I don't have enough
bandwidth (28.8k modem) and the output queue is getting too big? Sorry
I don't know much abot the streaming system.

--
Kenneth Arnold <ken at arnoldnet.net> / kcarnold / Linux user #180115
http://arnoldnet.net/~kcarnold/

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>