[vorbis] Vorbis stream up now

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Mar 13 10:30:10 PST 2001

Greetings:

  Thanks for testing it, Craig, and thank you for the informative
report.

  Yes, DLP is me. The entire playlist is my own music, I'm going to add
some vocal things later on today (from a blues CD I recorded some years
ago).

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net