[vorbis] need feedback on OGG info page

Moritz Grimm maxx at kolabore.de
Mon Mar 12 23:49:36 PST 2001

Hi!

While vorbisizing our web site, I also wrote an information page about
OGG Vorbis in order to help our visitors to both understand what OGG is
all about and learn how to (easily) play our and others .ogg files.

Since English is not my native language, I could use some
help/feedback/proofreading on that page. What I want in the end is
understandable, plain English (that can also be understood by people who
are neither native English nor German speakers) with as little spelling
and grammar errors as possible. :)

Of course it would be also important to know whether I got anything
wrong (content) and feedback about the readability of the layout is
appreciated.

The URL is:

http://www.kolabore.de/ENGLISH/info/howto_ogg.html

This page cannot be reached from within the site yet, so everything can
be changed without having consequences ... flame me for every bad thing
I did, and thanks a lot in advance! :)

Moritz

P.S.: I was wondering whether I am allowed to use some Xiph/OGG/Vorbis
logos and banners when referring and/or linking to the official Vorbis
sites. This could be nice, although it is not really necessary.