[vorbis] Experimental info editor for winamp

ndrw mchl grnbrg amg at bewley.net
Tue Mar 6 12:45:22 PST 2001

Matthew James Brown <mbrown at hotteam.org> wrote:
: > > * Could just put the details in a regular grey
: > >   background rather than a white listview?
: >
: > I disagree strongly. The listview is appropriate, since you can reorder
: the
: > list and the set of fields provided will vary between files. There are
: > numerous examples of this kind of UI in Windows itself, all of which use a
: > list view or tree view.
:
: I was only thinking about changing the color.  I guess I need to take a poll
: or something.  Personally I like white but you know how everything is
: relative.

How hard would it be to use Windows defaults for color scheme?

--
           andrew michael greenburg  *  a m g @ b e w l e y . n e t
don'tsaythewordifyoudon'twantitdonedon'ttellmeyournameifyoudon'twantitsung-sk