[vorbis] annyone interested in "ogg streaming" maillinglist

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Sun Mar 4 22:33:38 PST 2001

At 01:26 PM 3/4/01 +0100, you wrote:
>... maybe through yahoogroups (since it is much easier to organise
>with archives and software updates + example)?
>
>Please end direct e-mail to me (and I will collect names for subscription)
>so the whole group would not be spamed because of this .

For the moment, the vorbis and vorbis-dev lists are a great place for
this sort of discussion - and very welcome.

If the lists became too busy at some point, there'd be no problem with
spinning off a vorbis-streaming group at xiph.org. Moving it elsewhere
('yahoogroups' or whatever) is a bad idea, though - it means we don't
have the vorbis lists all in a central place.

Michael