[vorbis] CVS, etc...

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:00:31 PST 2001

   This is the first time I have gotten to the point of wanting to submit
code to (what I would consider) a major project.  Specifically, I have made
a small change to oggenc/audio.c.  I will explain the change if necessary,
but that us not the purpose of this post.
   Primarily, I want to know how to submit changes?  Mail it to someone?
Via CVS commit?  If CVS, how do I get access?
   Also, I have had trouble logging in anonymously via CVS.  When I try to
log on with the instructions on the cvs.html page, I get an error: "cvs
[login aborted]: recv() from server xiph.org: Connection reset by peer"
   Any help on these fronts is appreciated.

   - Jeff Smith