[vorbis] press release?

Scarlet_Pruitt at idg.com Scarlet_Pruitt at idg.com
Mon Jun 18 06:33:27 PDT 2001

Hi,
I'm a technology reporter for IDG News Service and I'm looking for information
on the 1.0 release of  Ogg Vorbis. Who can I contact and where can I find more
information?
Thanks,
Scarlet

Scarlet Pruitt
US Correspondent
IDG News Service
3 Post Office Square, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
Tel: +1-617- 239-7828
Fax:+1-617-423-0712

The IDG News Service is the internal newswire for IDG. With more than 290
publications in 75 countries, including InfoWorld, PC World and The Industry
Standard, read by more than 90 million people each month, IDG is the world's
leading publisher of technology magazines and newspapers. IDG also produces
technology news for CNN.