[vorbis] Can I encode now?

Dave Sieber dsieber at mediaone.net
Fri Jun 15 23:47:11 PDT 2001

I saw the news about release 1.0 coming up this weekend, but was wondering
if there is any reason not to encode now with the pre-release software I
have. I want to use CDex with its Ogg support ("Ogg Vorbis DLL Encoder
version 1.04, engine 1.04) to replace my MP3 files with Ogg -- and would
like to start this weekend while I have the time.

Any advice or suggestions appreciated...

--
dave