[vorbis] ogg123 plays too fast

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed Jun 13 13:37:48 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 06:41:06PM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:

> [...]

I believe the most likely reson for the problem is getting new
binaries, but not updating the libraries they use (or, installing new
libraries in a different place such that the old ones are still
present somewhere else earlier on the library search list).

Especially make sure you don't have out of date copies of libao
hanging around.  Old versions of libao (from last year) did have this bug.

Monty