[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis ripping/encoding on Windows

Daniel Richards kyhwana at world-net.co.nz
Wed Jul 4 15:50:27 PDT 2001

On 4 Jul 2001, at 6:13, Bacchus 13 wrote:
[snip]
> Why the programs below are not on the page?
> CDEX (http://www.cdex.n3.net/)
> I cannot tell how good they are with Vorbis since I am using a Linux
> idiot-proof program 'Grip.'  (Thank you, Monty, I owe you in both Ogg
> Vorbis and Cdparanoia).  However, at least, they are not using early
> bata vesions and I know they are good programs.
I'd just like to put in my 2c here.
CDex is quite a good program and usually gets updated quickly with the
latest vorbis encoder. Right now (as of 1.4 beta 5?) it uses the beta 4
encoder.
Daniel Richards - http://leopard.osoal.org.nz/~kyhwana/
PGP Pub key:
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DanielRPubKey.asc
Fingerprint: 416D 4027 D635 AF51 F2BF  60DF 4D94 F7A0 9893 2848