[vorbis] splash screen + gfx

Jon Brightwell jon.brightwell at atd.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 07:35:45 PDT 2001

Hi

I'm still looking for a good intro splash/credit image for ogg vorbis to
go into ATD's games. The little blue fish is neat but not really up to
scratch or big enough.
I need something that is 640 x 480 and eye catching. :] Is there an
official image apart from the fish?
Think 'bink' and you'll be on the right lines.

I have yet to notice any publicity come from vorbis use in games, so
maybe its time to start taking a more active role and requesting game
dev's add a splash screen and/or credits. This will make it seem more
professional and you get free publicity.
My 2 cents :]

cheers,
Jon