[vorbis] as if you haven't seen this yet

Ross Levis ral at baycom.co.nz
Tue Jul 17 14:24:36 PDT 2001

On a similar note, I heard a good way of testing the transparency of a codec
is to encode a song, decode it to WAV, re-encode the decoded WAV etc about
10 times.  It highlights the imperfections very well.  I tried this some
time ago with LAME using CBR & VBR, & VBR was much worse.  Haven't tried it
with vorbis.

Ross.