[vorbis] Songs stopping early on my player

Lance Paine lbp1 at cs.waikato.ac.nz
Mon Jul 16 05:38:40 PDT 2001

I suspect the stopping behaviour is my mishandling of either OV_EBADLINK or
OV_HOLE.
What should I be doing if either of these values are returned by ov_read?

Having experimented more Winamp has no trouble with the "jerky"
songs. But the songs where my player stops prematurely pause for a second or
two in Winamp. And with WMP they continue to play properly, but from the
point where they stop with my player, the position indicator of WMP goes
kinda crazy.
I found that somehow I ended up with a *really* old version of my player
code, where I wasn't actually calling ov_read repeatedly, so fixing that up
has fixed the jerkiness. Sorry for wasting ppls time with that one :)