[vorbis] Encoding with Channel-Coupling

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Tue Jul 3 13:15:03 PDT 2001

Hello Magnus,

3. julij 2001, 19:17:03, you wrote:

>> I just hope that updated ACM filters follow closely on the heels of each new
>> encoder release..

ACM, or new encoder release?

BTW: is it just me, or did I just receive some dupliceted posts from this
thread (duplicates of messages, which I already received some days
ago). I also received (thru vorbis mailing list) 5 "Undelivered mail
returned to server" messages, apparently originating from some French
server...

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467