[vorbis] Encoding with Channel-Coupling

Aleksandar Dovnikovic aldov at EUnet.yu
Sun Jul 1 09:17:13 PDT 2001

Hello Jernej,

Sunday, 01 July, 2001, 17:31:25, you wrote:

JS> doesn't support channel coupling yet. However, it was said, that
JS> you'll be able to losslessly add channel coupling after the files are
JS> encoded, reducing the size.

Note that this lossless channel coupling will not be as efficient as
true psycho-acoustic channel coupling, so to gain the maximum from
joint-stereo, we will all have to wait for RC1 encoder release.

--
Aleksandar @ Vorbis Xtreme | http://solair.eunet.yu/~aldov
Ogg Vorbis is the free, open source alternative to MP3