[vorbis] Vorbis decoding in hardware

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Thu Feb 22 00:13:59 PST 2001

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Make sure you look at http://www.opencores.org you can then have the option
of PCI or USB interfaces as well.

Ultimately I think you should consider a parallel port version, this means
that old 386's can be used for car Ogg players.

have fun!

        cya,	Andrew...
        http://opendesign.cx

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other
use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have recieved this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from you system. Logica is not responsible for any
changes made to the material other than those made by Logica or for
the effect of the changes on the meaning of the material.