[vorbis] Vorbis decoding in hardware

Andrew Henderson hendersa at db.erau.edu
Wed Feb 21 06:01:56 PST 2001

I had considered PCI, but that makes things more complicated by an order
of magnitude.  My main focus is on the firmware of the decoder itself. It
is feasible that a PCI card design could be created from the ISA, but the
ISA design will prove to be much simpler during the design and prototyping
phase.