[vorbis] Announce: VCE v0.1.2

Michael Smith msmith at xn.com.au
Thu Feb 15 14:41:11 PST 2001

Jernej Simonèiè wrote:

> Tested it on 98. Special characters seem to work (program saves them, and
> re-loads them fine), but it looks like WinAmp plugin doesn't support that
> yet...

Winamp is stupid in this respect, and I don't think it's even possible
to make it display that stuff correctly (though you can handle some of
the more common cases). The current plugin doesn't make any attempt to
do anything with the data, though. winamp doesn't define a charset to
use anyway, as far as I know.

Michael