[vorbis] International Standard Recording Code

Gregory Maxwell greg at linuxpower.cx
Thu Feb 8 19:35:36 PST 2001

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 04:20:47AM +0100, Moritz Grimm wrote:
[snip]
> Fact is, in 2050, when there must be thought of an alternative for the
> ISRC, I am propably senile or dead and OGG Vorbis too. :)

Well, I most likely won't be (I'll only be in my 70s which will probably be
well within my life expectancy), and with the transiency of todays disposable
culture, I'll probably be listening to my Vorbis files then as well.

Thought I doubt I'll be caring much about some silly copyright label
technology from the 1970s. :)