[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis streaming

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Fri Dec 28 21:54:45 PST 2001

DI was running a significantly old version of icecast2...they were also
running on a platform (freeBSD I believe) that was not entirely supported
at the time they took icecast2 as well..since then icecast2 has solidified
significantly...I have found that icecast2 is very stable, although I would
definately agree that stress testing (load and duration) should be done to
confirm this...

oddsock