Metadata resources page (was:Re: [vorbis] Links to archives broken by current->month# transitions)

Beni Cherniavksy cben at techunix.technion.ac.il
Wed Dec 19 06:24:59 PST 2001

On 2001-12-19, Beni Cherniavksy wrote:

> [I'm trying to prepare a summary of links to multimedia metadata resources
> and ideas, including important posts on the vorbis lists.  I hope to put
> it online soon.]

http://metacrap.sourceforge.net/metadata.html

It's only a prelimiary version (going home, wanted to put what's I have).
I'll try to add much more...

                 (also scben at t2 in Technion)
I like Common Lisp* more than Common Source
   and Open Source  more than Open Collector.
(*)Scheme is better than any scheme.