[vorbis] Revised Proposal for Vorbis TAG Standard

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Dec 9 03:03:47 PST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:21:41PM -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:
> In this case, however, I think "medium" will confuse people in a
> different way. Lots of people don't know that "media" is the plural of
> "medium" ...

Anyone who can't tell that the two words might be related is, IMO, far
too stupid to be worthy of consideration.  Or perhaps we should have
"BLOKE_WHO_WAVES_HIS_ARMS_ABOUT" instead of "CONDUCTOR"?

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus