[vorbis] Win32 multiple file tag editor?

Gregg Mattingly greggm3 at mattingly.2y.net
Wed Dec 26 15:37:34 PST 2001

I've been looking for multiple ogg tag editor too. I haven't found one
either. I would like to make one in vb. Right now I'm experimenting with
the SDK in an attempt to create an Active X control in VC++. Then I can
just plug it in to VB and code away. I recently created a program that
reads IDv2/3 tag's on my ogg's( I attach the tags to my wave file's when I
rip 'em from the cd before I encode to ogg) and puts the tag info into a
mySQL database. What I would like to do is also have the ogg tags available
with ogg file info as well.

- Gregg Mattingly