[vorbis] (Classical) Request for Standardization of expanded TAGS

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Wed Dec 12 02:20:17 PST 2001

Beni, thanks for your comments.  I believe they are addressed in the
most recent revision of the proposal, here:

http://209.53.17.13/~djw/ogg-tags.txt

The proposal hasn't been updated for 4 days now; a good sign that it has
settled into something pretty close to its final form, unless Monty
speaks up and suprises us all.

Jonathan