[vorbis] Revised Proposal for Vorbis TAG Standard

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Fri Dec 7 13:13:54 PST 2001

The innappropriate ie's have been replaced with eg's.  Thank you.

I guess we do need a media tag.  I mean, some people even
record things from the airwaves; how do we say "I recorded this off a
radio broadcast"?  It is necessary to be able to precisely locate
WHERE the track came from so you can get your own copy, or give up the
search in the knowledge you can trace the track no farther.

Unless someone objects, based on this insightful post I have added a
MEDIA tag to the proposal at

http://reactor-core.org/~djw/ogg-tags.txt

Jonathan