[vorbis] (Classical) Request for Standardization of expanded TAGS

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Thu Dec 6 14:01:01 PST 2001

Subtagging how?  I've seen no subtagging scheme that wasn't messier and
kludgier than just using the tags the way they were meant.  If you think
things are becoming messy, its because to accurately tag a piece of
music may be intrinsically messy.  Wouldn't you prefer it was a
standardized mess so it can at least be dealt with?

Jonathan