[vorbis] WSJ article

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Aug 16 12:04:45 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 08:08:57PM -0700, Benjamin Flanders wrote:
> Anyway, what I got from the article, was that maybe
> Monty needed some help.  It got me thinking how I
> could  help.  I know this isn't going to be the
> reaction for the normal reader, but there might be
> others that think as I do, and actually have the
> skills to back it up.

Well, we can always use real help.  Generally, I've found that the
people who end up doing really good useful work are the ones that find
some aspect of the project they find particularly interesting to dive
into.  Code is *mostly* under control, but publicity, mundane business
administration, user help and documentation are all things that need
more attention than they're getting.

Oh, and money.  Feel free to help us wrangle contributions :-)

Monty