[vorbis] Radio FG is now stream in 128k ogg live

aNa|0Gue analogue at glop.org
Wed Aug 15 22:31:37 PDT 2001

heya all !

I'm glad to let you know that your codec is great, and I'm watching it
improving for more then 6 months now.

Now that Icecast 2 is close to be released and the RC2 encoder is out, I've
choose to setup a beta stream of RadioFG streaming live 128k vorbis sound.

You can check it out at http://mp3.voila.fr/
The EQ has not been tweaked yet but it's quite audible ^^

I'm waiting for a stable icecast2/ogg family to replace all my mp3 streams.

Thanks for this great piece of software !

Laurent Raufaste

@home :: http://www.glop.org
@work :: http://www.shpoop.com