[vorbis] WinAmp plug-in based on RC1?

Peter Pawlowski peterpw666 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:27:16 PDT 2001

Depending where did you get it from. The one from my web site uses RC2
(http://www.blorp.com/~peter/zips/in_vorbis.exe), the one of winamp.com is
still RC1. There have been no major changes in the decoder so it shouldn't
make any noticeable difference. Anyway, the next Winamp release will ship
with RC2 (or newer) decoder.
-Peter