[vorbis] Vorbis ACM codec

smoerk at gmx.de smoerk at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 04:36:19 PDT 2001

>However, the OpenDivX project is as good as dead now.
>For months, ProjectMayo is borrowing ideas from OpenDivX for their own,
>closed source DivX 4 codec. So while the community is working on
>OpenDivX, the guys at Project Mayo (and DivXNetworks) are getting
>ideas from OpenDivX to put them in DivX 4.

what the hell are you talking about. from projectmayo.com:

--- snip ---
OpenDivX
Our first and cornerstone project, if you like DivX™, you'll love
OpenDivX. DivX is now of the people, by the people, and for the people!
We love DivX so much, we're setting it free. OpenDivX™ is an open
source project, and anyone is free to work on it, subject to the terms
of this legal mumbo jumbo. Take a look at the CVS tree, and read the
documentation. Come one, come all. Find out how to get involved. You
can also read about why we did this, if you're so inclined.

Open Source Projects @ Mayo
Project Mayo is now your home for multimedia open source projects. The
heart and soul of Project Mayo is OpenDivX, but that doesn't mean that
we are the only ones that get to play in this sandbox. [...]
--- snap ---

projectmayo is opendivx...