[vorbis] Pitch shift with RC2

- Sanspoof sanspoof at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:34:50 PDT 2001

Sorry, fat fingered the keyboard.  RC2 does change the pitch but not by
24KHz.  It jacks it up just a little bit.  Barely audible.  Just enough to
bug me.

I also noticed that rumble on the low frequencies and low sample rates.  Not
really a problem since I like the better quality of higher sample rates.

I realize that it's still in development and right now they're focusing on
refining the compression algorithms but we need some good tools to create
the files.  I downloaded that fishy thing.  It's cute but needs more
functionality.  I haven't tried the command line tool yet.